Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;(Isaiah 1:16) KJV
If you thought that we had gone off the deep end before, then you should know that the deep end also has a deep end. We’re combining the gospel of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ with Chemistry and Physics.
However, neither Chemistry or Physics can save you, you still have to have faith in Jesus Christ. Just because we’re showing you the fundamental physics of the gospel hasn’t in any way changed the gospel. A major theme in the broad narrative of scripture is purification, which goes along with the concepts of sanctification, refinement and cleansing. What was the purpose for which Christ was begotten? Our purification.
- A word often used in the Bible for purify is sanctify or sanctification.
- A word used for the process of purification, or the refinement that applies to precious metals, is tried.
- When the process of purification is applied to people it’s referred to as cleansing.
The deep end of this is how we’ve resolved the three parts of the Holy Trinity with elemental particles. It’s derived from sophia proton, wisdom first.
The Holy Trinity
|Elohim||Alpha||Alpha & Omega||Omega|
|Dispensation||First, the beginning||Only begotten||Last, the end|
|Manifestation||Proton||the deep||Omega Oxygen|
|Particle||H+||ΩOH– (+H+ = H2O)||ΩO2-|
|Attribute||Mind, soul, heart||Body, blood||Breath, wind|
The deep end of the deep end is Hypothesis 23. We’re going off that deep end too. Chemically, Hydroxyl (OH) is a cleaning agent. Probably the most powerful cleaning agent. This isn’t a joke, it’s not frivolous, or written without taking heed to the significance of what’s being written. We know exactly what we are doing.
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.(1 Corinthians 3:10-11) KJV
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness
A cure for the plague
- Accept Jesus Christ as your savior,
- confess your sin.
- On your knees,
- put your head to the ground (if you can)
- chant the name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus….
- until you feel a burning sensation in the affected area
- flush the affected area with cold water, no soap
- dry the affected area with a clean towel
- get some rest.
- Repeat as needed.