Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.(Acts 4:12) KJV
Jesus Christ is a lot of things. First and foremost he’s the name above all names through whom we can be forgiven of our sins and have everlasting life. There’s no other name under heaven by which we can be saved.
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
Now going a little deeper, and this is what educators call an optional extra so feel free to ignore everything we say after this point, we can also deduce that Jesus Christ is the aspect of the Holy Trinity through whom, and we can also say, by which, the universe was made. This is where it gets to be really fascinating.
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 18
- IF the deep, the Word of God, and Jesus Christ are identities of God the Son,
- AND they all refer to the same Divine aspect of the Trinity,
- THEN the scriptural context of all 3 will be consistent.
|1||In the beginning||John 1:1-2|
|2||All things were made through him||John 1:3|
|3||In him was life||John 1:4|
|4||Darkness did not comprehend it||John 1:5|
|5||The word became flesh||John 1:14|