Heliocentric or Geocentrospheric?
- IF you were on the Sun you’d be observing heliocentricity,
- SINCE you’re not, you’re on the Earth, you’re observing Geocentrosphericity.
Frame of Reference
- We’re on the Earth.
- We observe the cosmos from the Earth.
- We observe that the cosmos orbits the Earth every day.
- Our frame of reference is empirically, and inherently, Geocentrospheric.
A spherical Earth is at the center of a spherical cosmos (Earth isn’t flat). This is an empirical model that uses Kepler’s and Newton’s laws to show that the sun is less massive than the Earth. There’s a rigid crystalline firmament on the edge of space which is 90% of the mass of the universe.– Geocentrospheric, definition
- Geo – Earth
- centro – centered
- spheric – spherical
The Biblical Doctrine of Geocentrosphericity
|1||Earth has a foundation which doesn’t move||Psalms 104:5|
|2||The sun orbits the Earth||Ecclesiastes 1:5|
|3||There’s only one sun, it’s not a star||1 Corinthians 15:40-41|
|4||Stars orbit the Earth, they aren’t suns||Judges 5:20|
|5||The firmament is a sea of glass||Revelation 4:6|
Features of the Geocentrospheric Model
- Central spherical Earth,
- compatible with the core accretion model.
- Spherical crystalline firmament on the edge of space,
- the missing %90 of the mass of the universe,
- the brightly shining wall detected by Voyager and New Horizons,
- the reason why SciPop invented dark matter.
- Gravitational time dilation,
- at the surface of Earth about 6,000 has passed since creation,
- the remote regions of the cosmos may be 13.8 billion years old.
- There’s only one sun,
- the sun is a fraction of the mass of Earth,
- this is calculated using Kepler’s and Newton’s laws,
- Earth is F1, the sun is F2 in Kepler’s laws,
- Stars are unknown luminous material (ULM),
- the majority of this is crystalline firmament material (CFM),
- CFM gives us a source for the data which SciPop calls exoplanets.
- We can account for all physical evidence and empirical observations such as,
- redshift (gravitational time dilation) and,
- blueshift (stars are on collision course with Earth).
- It allows the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy,
- stars will fall to Earth during the tribulation.