To Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan.(1 Chronicles 1:19) NKJV
The Pangaea super-continent was broken into continental landmasses sometime after the tower of Babel. People and fauna were dispersed to all corners of Pangaea and then the tectonic plates formed.
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 35
- IF The Bible is true,
- AND Noah’s flood happened and it was world-wide,
- THEN in order to account for the observed distribution of biological diversity:
- the Earth had to be one continental land mass, Pangaea, for a period of time after the flood,
- at some point after Babel, but presumably before Abraham (when the main narrative of the Bible begins), the Pangaea super-continent broke up.
- THEREFORE there ought to be a reference to the tectonic breakup of Pangaea in the Bible, during this period of time (Genesis 10:25).
|The breakup of Pangaea||Hypothesis 35|
|The breakup of Pangaea||Pangaea|
|The breakup of Pangaea||September 1 – Pangaea|
|The breakup of Pangaea||September 2 – Pangaean Geography|
|The distribution of biodiversity||September 4 – Monotremes|
|The distribution of biodiversity||Noah’s Deduction|
|The distribution of biodiversity||The Ends of the Earth|
|The distribution of biodiversity||The Sons of Noah|