You need an MEV (meteorite escape vehicle)
The stars fell down to the earth, like unripe figs falling from the tree when a strong wind shakes it.(Revelation 6:13) Good News Translation
Then the fourth angel blew his trumpet. A third of the sun was struck, and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that their light lost a third of its brightness; there was no light during a third of the day and a third of the night also.(Revelation 8:12) Good News Translation
Huge hailstones, each weighing as much as a hundred pounds, fell from the sky on people, who cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because it was such a terrible plague.(Revelation 16:21) Good News Translation
There are two scriptural contexts for which it would be wise to prepare an MEV (meteorite escape vehicle). Firstly, meteorite impacts are going to become increasingly frequent so everybody needs one.
Everybody needs an MEV
During the tribulation there are plagues of hail as stellar material falls and three major extraterrestrial impacts. That’s before before we get to the great hail which falls after the final trumpet sounds.
- 1st Trumpet/Vial – hail and fire mingled with blood.
- Extraterrestrial Impacts:
- 2nd Trumpet/Vial – a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea.
- 3rd Trumpet/Vial – a great star from heaven .. called Wormwood.
- 5th Trumpet/Vial – a star fall from heaven unto the earth .. opened the bottomless pit.
- 4th Trumpet/Vial – the third part of the stars.
- 7th Trumpet/Vial – a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent.
A working prophet needs an MEV
Then he sent an officer with fifty men to get Elijah. The officer found him sitting on a hill and said to him, “Man of God, the king orders you to come down.”
“If I am a man of God,” Elijah answered, “may fire come down from heaven and kill you and your men!” At once fire came down and killed the officer and his men.
The king sent another officer with fifty men, who went up+ and said to Elijah, “Man of God, the king orders you to come down at once!”
“If I am a man of God,” Elijah answered, “may fire come down from heaven and kill you and your men!” At once the fire of God came down and killed the officer and his men.(2 Kings 1:9-12) Good News Translation
Secondly, a working prophet needs a fast getaway car if he (or she) has to call in a meteorite strike. How badly do you want to find out if we, that’s me and the Holy spirit, can call in a meteorite strike?
Send a bunch of guys to get me, we’ll find out together.
The thing is, the meteorites are a lot bigger than they were in the time of Elijah. We’re going to need a fast getaway. Luckily we found a V12 Jag with 400 horsepower which we should be able to keep running indefinitely.
- IF it’s necessary to have an MEV
- THEN it’ll be possible to maintain one under battlefield conditions:
- only use parts which are locally available
- DON’T use any of the correct part numbers
- anything you remove which doesn’t have to go back, isn’t going back.
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness
A cure for the plague
- Accept Jesus Christ as your savior,
- confess your sin.
- On your knees,
- put your head to the ground (if you can)
- chant the name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus….
- until you feel a burning sensation in the affected area
- flush the affected area with cold water, no soap
- dry the affected area with a clean towel
- get some rest.
- Repeat as needed.