For as the churning of milk produces butter, And wringing the nose produces blood, So the forcing of wrath produces strife.(Proverbs 30:33) NKJV
Reasoning, or logic, can follow a pattern like this: IF > THEN > THEREFORE. Or IF > AND > THEN. This establishes the correct relationship between cause and effect.
Understanding cause and effect, the essence of logic and reason, is critical in successfully deducing how the Bible can account for all of the physical evidence and our empirical observations of the universe.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
A way in which the Lord refers to himself is, the Word of God. Word is a translation of the Greek logos which means “reasoning expressed by words“.
Logos: Λόγος – a Word
- lógos from /légō, “speaking to a conclusion“
- a word, being the expression of a thought; a saying. /lógos (“word”) is preeminently used of Christ (Jn 1:1), expressing the thoughts of the Father through the Spirit.
- sharing a message (discourse, “communication-speech”).
- a broad term meaning “reasoning expressed by words“
- properly, a collecting, collection and that, as well of those things which are put together in thought, as of those which, having been thought i. e. gathered together in the mind, are expressed in words. Accordingly, a twofold use of the term is to be distinguished: one which relates to speaking, and one which relates to thinking.
- reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating, etc.:
- of the divine mind, pervading and noting all things by its proper force, Hebrews 4:12.
We can superimpose particle physics onto logical reasoning and deduce the origin of the material from which the universe was created.
The Logic of First Cause
- IF God the Father (H+)
- AND God the Holy Spirit (O2-)
- THEN begat God the Son (OH–)
- AND IF God the Son was God (OH–)
- AND was with God (+ H+)
- THEREFORE first cause is the origin of the deep (OH– + H+ = H2O).
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.(Genesis 1:1-2) KJV
This is before God said, “let light be.” We’ve deduced the origin of the Hydrogen used in nucleosynthesis, which was the source of light. This conclusion refutes the commonly held belief that God created the universe from nothing, Ex nihilo. It starts the Biblical narrative before the Big Bang, but it will incorporate nucleosynthesis as the source of light and the origin of the cosmic microwave background radiation (CMBR).
As you become familiar with Matty’s Paradigm it will be clear that we’ve used the correct relationship between cause and effect by adhering to a process of systematic deduction. Something remarkable happens, however, when people fail to recognize the relationship between cause and effect or deliberately reverse it. It’s what we see in the work of Newton and Einstein who used inductive reasoning to fabricate the popular science narrative of godless existence (SciPop).
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness