Asteroids, Stars and the Kuiper Belt
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.(Revelation 16:21) KJV
Asteroids have elliptical orbits which is why they approach close to the Earth. They’re there ready for a time when they’re doomed to crash into the Earth during the tribulation. This gives us a predictive testable hypothesis.
From our frame of reference on Earth the asteroid belt is beyond the orbit of the sun. The belt itself has two foci, the Earth and the sun, just like all of the other planetary bodies in the solar system.
- IF Jesus told us that the stars will fall to Earth during the tribulation,
- AND stars are crystalline firmament material (CFM),
- AND we get reports of close approaches by asteroids on a daily basis,
- Center for Near Earth Object Studies (CENOS),
- THEN the asteroid belt, the Kuiper Belt and visible stars are the same thing,
- AND the asteroids are at perigeon when they approach the Earth (f1).
This gives us the reason for the flurry of news reports we’re getting about asteroids making close passes of the Earth, and the giddy and breathless reporting of our imminent destruction.
- NASA Warns 4-Kilometer Planet-Killer Asteroid Currently Headed For Earth
- NASA reveals huge 128-foot asteroid will enter Earth’s orbit this weekend
- NASA Spots 4 Asteroids Headed For Earth This Weekend
- NASA Warns 3 Asteroids Currently Headed For Earth
- NASA Warns Of 223-Foot Asteroid Approaching Earth Tomorrow
- NASA Warns 6 Asteroids To Approach Earth This Week
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness