The Earth was Divided
To Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan.(Genesis 10:25) NKJV
To Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan.(1 Chronicles 1:19) NKJV
For a fire is kindled in My anger, And shall burn to the lowest hell; It shall consume the earth with her increase, And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.(Deuteronomy 32:22) NKJV
The fire kindled in the lowest hell consumed the core of the Earth. The core melted and the pillars of the Earth lost their support. The mantle collapsed. This caused radial shrinkage and circumferential shortening.
Two Bible verses state that the super-continent Pangaea broke apart. A lot of people want these passages to be about anything but plate tectonics. The thing is, we (that’s me and the Holy spirit) have deduced that this event is a necessary part of the Biblical timeline. We’ve also accurately deduced the timing of the tectonic breakup of Pangaea:
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
Noah’s Deduction 1
- IF God caused people and animals to spread out on the Earth,
- AND this was before the breakup of Pangaea,
- THEN after Noah’s flood the Earth was one continent.
Noah’s Deduction 2
- SINCE the Earth is several continents separated by wide expanses of ocean,
- AND there are unique floras and faunas in places like Australia,
- THEN the breakup of Pangaea occurred after the dispersal of people and animals from Noah’s ark or Babel.
The question is: what caused this to happen? Was it a miracle? Did God intervene in some way to make this happen? No, he didn’t need to, what happened was a natural process which was directly caused by the expansion of hell.
The Earth was Divided – Navigation
|1||The Earth was Divided||Genesis 10:25|
|Hell With Benefits||Proverbs 15:24|
|Mantle Collapse||Isaiah 24:20|
|2||Hell is Consuming the Earth||Deuteronomy 32:22|
|Circumferential Shortening||Isaiah 24:19-20|
|Radial Shrinkage||Job 9:5-6|
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
Read through the Bible in a year
|Reading plan||September 8|