Should I remain silent while you babble on? When you mock God, shouldn’t someone make you ashamed?(Job 11:3) NLT
Atheist science trolls (ASTs) pull apparently random stuff out of thin air in their eagerness to mock people of faith, but there are some recognizable patterns. One of them is to invoke a nonentity called Nonunicornism.
It would seem that AST masters of yesteryear made up some responses which have passed into AST lore because a lot of people use the same ones. A lot of them involve unicorns.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
The list below is tweetable. It’s something we like to use as reconnaissance by fire. It’s intended to provoke a response so that we can see what comes back at us.
Atheism is Proof of God
- A[theism] can’t exist without -[theism].
- You can’t deny a God who doesn’t exist.
- Therefore, atheism is proof of God.
Here are some responses.
- Nonunicornism can’t exist without unicorns.
- You can’t deny a unicorn who doesn’t exist.
- Therefore unicorns exist.
- You can’t deny unicorns if unicorns don’t exist,
- therefore that you don’t believe in unicorns is proof that unicorns exist.
- Your disbelief in invisible unicorns from Mars is proof of invisible unicorns from Mars.
Sometimes it’s necessary for us to hone our own responses in order to demonstrate why they make it clear that atheism is proof of God. By so doing we’re clearly establishing the relationship of cause and effect.
How Atheism is Proof of God
- A– is a prefix to the word –theism, it modifies it to give the opposite meaning: Theism has to exist in order for A-theism to exist.
- Nonunicornism isn’t a thing.
- Denying a thing isn’t the cause of its existence.
- The existence of unicorns, or anything else, doesn’t depend on what we believe.
- The nonexistence of a thing is the reason why there’s no knowledge of it,
- therefore denying it’s impossible.
The reprobate mind in Romans 1:28 is a consequence of rejecting the relationship of cause and effect. It manifests as a refusal to acknowledge the relationship between behavior and consequences.
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness