For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.(1 Thessalonians 4:16-18) KJV
Most mainstream evangelical or conservative Christian pastors preach something called the pre-tribulation rapture. It’s a load of dingo’s kidneys.
- The tribulation is a series of plagues prophesied to come upon the world.
- The rapture is a name given to the act of gathering up the elect (Christians) and taking them to heaven.
The plagues of the tribulation have such catastrophic severity that it’s very comforting for pastors to tell their flocks that they’re not going to experience it. Christians, according to the doctrine, will be caught up into the clouds before the tribulation takes place… supposedly. However there’s several reasons why the pre-tribulation rapture appears to be a load of dingo’s kidneys.
- Rapture doesn’t mean “caught up.”
- The Last Trump is AFTER the First Six
- 5/7 Seal of God
- Matthew & Mark
- Saved out of Great Tribulation
Anyone who survives the tribulation will live in peace on the Lord’s holy mountain and enjoy the good things of life.