Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.(Psalms 104:5) KJV
The source of gravity for the observable universe is at the center of the Earth, it’s an absolute frame of reference, and it’s how we’re able to use the Bible to deduce a unified theory of everything.
A Unified Theory of Everything
We’ve found that the phrase, foundations of the earth, is very specific in its usage and it always refers in some way to the gravitational singularity that God created on the second day. There are other phrases in the Bible such as foundations of the mountains, but they’re also specific and don’t refer to the same thing.
The establishment of the foundations of the earth is always linked with stretching forth the heavens. These two processes are part of the same event and were caused by the creation of gravity.
Let’s address the claim of a Biblical inconsistency around this issue:
- Question: If the foundation of the earth won’t be removed for ever, how can there be a new heaven and a new Earth?
- Answer: The gravitational singularity at the center of the Earth won’t be removed. The physical matter that exists there now, the molten slag of hell, will be transferred to the planet Venus, the lake of fire and brimstone, which will drift off into outer darkness. The new Jerusalem will come down from heaven and occupy space at the gravitational singularity. It’ll have the same foundation of the earth the present Earth does.
There’s a phenomenon known as gravitational time dilation (GTD) in which time passes more quickly the further away you are from a large source of gravity. That’s how popular science (SciPop) thinks of it. Gravity was created on the second day for several integrated purposes:
Purposes of Gravity
- To bring about the permanent physical separation of light from darkness, good from evil;
- to cause time to simultaneously be
- not passing at all, and
- to establish time as a progression of moments, marked by day and night, seasons and years, which pass at a rate proportional to the square of the distance from the source.
This allows to identify the unseen 90% of the mass of the universe, which SciPop thinks is missing, and resolve it with theories of gravitation, time, electromagnetism, consciousness, and the plan of redemption.
Incidentally, combining the theories of gravitation and electromagnetism is the fabled unified field theory which Einstein failed to realize. He failed because he was using relativity to promote the notion that there’s no absolute frame of reference. General relativity is an inductive rationalization of circumstantial evidence, really just an opportunistic hack-job, with which Einstein shot himself in the foot.
Is eternity being bored out of our minds for ever and ever. Or is eternity where there’s no passage of time?