And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;(Colossians 2:13) KJV
Paul wrote to people who were metabolically alive and told them that they were previously dead, but now they’re alive. Clearly he’s not talking about biological death, he’s talking about their souls. We’ve identified two states of the soul:
- Alive (quickened),
During the days of our time on Earth we can be either dead or alive while our body’s still breathing. The difference between being dead or alive is whether or not we’ve trusted in Jesus Christ and been forgiven of our sins (quickened).
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
When we take our last breath it’s not the end of existence. We continue to be conscious, aware of our environment and external stimuli. Our soul is a gravity node which continues in one of two states after our body dies.
- Alive (quickened) in a new body in heaven,
- dead, but receiving stimuli and interacting with the environment,
- in hell (temporarily), then
- in the lake of fire (permanently).
A soul is a gravity node with a frequency unique to each individual, it encompasses the scriptural concepts of mind and heart:– Soul, definition
– mind: the seat of our consciousness and personality;
– heart: the emotions and passion which drive and motivate us.
Our soul makes us sentient.
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness
A cure for the plague
- Accept Jesus Christ as your savior,
- confess your sin.
- On your knees,
- put your head to the ground (if you can)
- chant the name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus….
- until you feel a burning sensation in the affected area
- flush the affected area with cold water, no soap
- dry the affected area with a clean towel
- get some rest.
- Repeat as needed.