Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.(2 Timothy 2:15) KJV
We (that’s me and the Holy spirit) draw together three lines of deductive reasoning to confirm that the soul is a gravity node. We propose a predictive testable hypothesis and the experimental procedure to test it.
It uses gravitational waves. It’s kinda spooky: Gravitational waves are emitted from the core of the Earth in response to fluctuations in the human death rate.
- IF the center of the Earth is the source of gravity for the entire universe,
- AND human souls are gravity nodes,
- THEN fluctuations in the human death rate are the cause of gravitational waves.
On average about 1,000 people die every hour. Our prediction is that if, 1,000 or more additional people died in one hour due to a natural catastrophe or an act of war, then this would be detectable as a gravitational wave. See what we mean about spooky? For now we can correlate news articles of events of unexpected mass deaths with the known gravitational wave detections.
Methods of Deducing the Nature of the Soul
- The sequence of creation
- Characteristics of the heart
- Gravitational waves
- General Relativity
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.