Identities of Christ
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.(John 1:1-5, 14) KJV
We’re testing the hypothesis that the deep, the Word of God and Jesus Christ are identities of God the Son. If they are, then the description of each one will be congruent with the featured passage.
Jesus Christ, the deep, was in the beginning.(John 1:1-5) Paraphrased
He was with with God, and he was God.
The universe was made from him; nothing can exist that is not from him.
Life was created from him; this caused light to appear.
The light shone even though it was obscured by the life that was made from him.
- IF the deep, the Word of God, and Jesus Christ are identities of God the Son,
- AND they all refer to the same Divine aspect of the Trinity,
- THEN the scriptural context of all 3 will be consistent.
|1||In the beginning||John 1:1-2|
|2||All things were made through him||John 1:3|
|3||In him was life||John 1:4|
|4||Darkness did not comprehend it||John 1:5|
|5||The word became flesh||John 1:14|
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness
A cure for the plague
- Accept Jesus Christ as your savior,
- confess your sin.
- On your knees,
- put your head to the ground (if you can)
- chant the name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus….
- until you feel a burning sensation in the affected area
- flush the affected area with cold water, no soap
- dry the affected area with a clean towel
- get some rest.
- Repeat as needed.