Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.(Ezekiel 18:27) KJV
The word soul occurs 458 times in the King James Version of the Bible. The majority of these references are references to the person as an individual. It’s as if the word soul could be used interchangeably with any personal pronoun.
However there are many interesting references to the possible nature of the soul, its redemption, and its continuation after the death of the body in one of two states: dead or alive.
- Alive, or quickened,
- inhabiting a new undying body in the presence of God in heaven, or
- yet still capable of receiving stimuli and interacting with the environment,
- in the absence of a physical body,
- cut off from the presence of God and in either
- hell (temporary),
- at the final judgment (temporary,
- or in the lake of fire (permanent).
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness
A cure for the plague
- Accept Jesus Christ as your savior,
- confess your sin.
- On your knees,
- put your head to the ground (if you can)
- chant the name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus….
- until you feel a burning sensation in the affected area
- flush the affected area with cold water, no soap
- dry the affected area with a clean towel
- get some rest.
- Repeat as needed.