He Defended It
And after him was Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were gathered together into a troop, where was a piece of ground full of lentiles: and the people fled from the Philistines. But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the LORD wrought a great victory.(2 Samuel 23:11-12) KJV
People needed to eat so Shammah defended the lentils. This may seem like an odd departure from our study of the cosmos, however, let’s step back for a moment and consider what’s happening here.
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;(Titus 1:2) KJV
We’re making the case that the Bible contains physics from which an accurate cosmological model may be deduced. This is based upon the principle that God can’t lie and the Bible is true: Principia Mattymatica – Principle I. It’s also based on something that we like to call the firmament rabbit trail.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
Mass sinks in time, into stratified layers of sediment: a solid core on fire in the darkness, sunk in the shadow of death.(Job 28:3) MP Technical Paraphrase
We deduced that God created light by using nucleosynthesis on the first day. This is what mainstream science (SciPop) refers to as the Big Bang. We went on to deduce that gravity was created on the second day. A gravitational singularity became the center of a spherical system in which water was above and below a firmament, a sphere of rigid crystal on the edge of space. The Earth formed as concentric rings of sediment in the water below the firmament. This process is the essence of the core accretion model, and has been rendered poetically in the passage from Job above.
The Geocentric nature of creation was established on the second day. We made the case yesterday that although SciPop teaches that the Geocentric system was disproved centuries ago, this isn’t the case. It’s merely sleight-of-hand. It’s impossible to disprove Geocentrosphericity because we observe the cosmos from Earth and it’s working fine. We live in a full-size Geocentrospheric model. It’s empirical. There are other reasons why Heliocentricity was adopted:
- It’s easy to draw diagrams of (Occam’s razor), and
- It’s ground zero for a rationalization of godless existence.
There are heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is of one kind, and the glory of the earthly is of another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for star differs from star in glory.(1 Corinthians 15:40-41) ESV
We also learned yesterday the importance of clear definitions. We must carefully define the terms we’re using. There are 3 things we have to define before we move on. Our definitions are based on empirical observations.
- A ball of glowing plasma that’s so bright that you can’t look at it.
- Minute specks in the night sky that can barely be seen. Visible stars reflect the light of the sun. They are unknown luminous material (ULM) the majority of which are crystalline firmament material (CFM).
- Includes what we call stars, galaxies, quasars, planets and asteroids.
- See below.
We have used the word Geocentrosphericity in this discussion, there are important reasons why. The Geocentric model in use by the Church in the time of Galileo was a dogmatic insistence that all celestial bodies had to orbit the Earth. There’s no Biblical reason why this has to be the case. Since the model was incorrect then Galileo debunked it. Nice one Galileo!
The fundamental truth: Earth is the center of the observable universe, still stands. It’s empirical. The difference being that now we know that Venus and Mercury orbit the sun. However, the sun orbits the Earth, with Venus and Mercury in orbit around it. This fulfills the requirements of Kepler’s laws in which elliptical planetary orbits have two foci. We also know that other planets have moons, but this doesn’t alter our Geocentrospheric frame of reference.
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:(Matthew 24:29) KJV
It’s essential that we have a word for our model which is substantially different from all of the confusion that’s out there. This is the reason why we coined the term Geocentrospheric. It should be obvious what this is designed to express:
- Geo – Earth
- centro – centered
- spheric – spherical
Features of the Geocentrospheric Model
- Central spherical Earth,
- compatible with the core accretion model.
- Spherical crystalline firmament on the edge of space,
- the missing %90 of the mass of the universe,
- the brightly shining wall detected by Voyager and New Horizons,
- the reason why SciPop invented dark matter.
- Gravitational time dilation,
- at the surface of Earth about 6,000 has passed since creation,
- the remote regions of the cosmos may be 13.8 billion years old.
- There’s only one sun,
- the sun is a fraction of the mass of Earth,
- this is calculated using Kepler’s and Newton’s laws,
- Earth is F1, the sun is F2 in Kepler’s laws,
- Stars are unknown luminous material (ULM),
- the majority of this is crystalline firmament material (CFM),
- CFM gives us a source for the data which SciPop calls exoplanets.
- We can account for all physical evidence and empirical observations such as,
- redshift (gravitational time dilation) and,
- blueshift (stars are on collision course with Earth).
- It allows the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy,
- stars will fall to Earth during the tribulation.
We deduced that the Geocentrospheric model was necessary from the following passage:
The purpose of creation is to bring about the permanent physical separation of light from darkness, day from night, good from evil.– The Purpose of Creation
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.(Jeremiah 31:37) KJV
- IF God will cast off the seed of Israel if:
- heaven above can be measured, or
- the foundations of the earth can be searched out beneath,
- BUT God doesn’t cast off the seed of Israel,
- heaven above can’t be measured,
- the foundations of the earth can’t be searched out beneath,
Where are you? Are ready to stand with Jeremiah, or Captain Kirk? Are you ready to eat solid food, or are you still drinking milk?
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
He Defended It – Navigation
|1||He Defended It||2 Samuel 23:11-12|
|The Firmament Rabbit Trail||Genesis 1:6-8|
|2||Geocentrosphericity||2 Corinthians 6:14|
|The Geocentrospheric Model||Psalms 19:4-6|
|Science and the New Ignorance||1 John 5:4|
Read through the Bible in a year
|Reading plan||April 5|
|Linear||2 Kings 1-3|
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness