What was protecting the North, West and South?
The Hydrology of Eden Deduction 2
Then at the east side of the garden he put living creatures and a flaming sword which turned in all directions. This was to keep anyone from coming near the tree that gives life.(Genesis 3:24) Good News Translation
We (that’s me and the Holy spirit) confirm our hypothesis that Eden was the highest part of a mountain that filled the whole Earth: There were no Cherubim or flaming swords on the North, West and South of Eden.
- IF it was necessary to keep the way of the tree of life,
- AND Cherubim and a flaming sword were placed on the East of Eden,
- THEN what was protecting the North, West and South?
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
It didn’t occur to you to ask, did it? Maybe you don’t think the question needs to be asked. After all, it’s just the Bible, right? It’s just an ancient story intended to teach us the consequences of disobedience, right?
Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.(Psalms 42:7) KJV
Maybe. But we can resolve these questions by looking at the Hebrew word in Psalms 42:7 translated as waterfalls. Deep calls to deep at the noise of your waterfalls sounds cyclical, which makes sense in our ongoing investigation into the original hydrological cycle. Eden was surrounded on three sides by unscalable cliffs over which four rivers flowed as waterfalls. But it leads us to ask the next deductive question: What was protecting the North, West and South?
Deducing the Original Earth’s Hydrological Cycle
- Where did the water come from?
- What was protecting the North, West and South?
- Where is the great deep?
- Where did the rivers go?
- How did the sea return to the great deep?
- What sealed the fountains of the great deep?
We know more than we realize we do about the world as it was when it was new. We need to consider what was East of Eden, and then we can us Hypothesis 22 to deduce the topography of the original Earth. It confirms the truth of the phrase “seek and you will find.” We’ve closed the loop on the idea that the topography of the dry land on the third day was a mountain that filled the whole Earth, the summit: Eden. We’re also beginning to deduce Earth’s original hydrological cycle.
What was protecting the North, West and South? – Navigation
|2||East of Eden||Genesis 4:16|
|3||Seek and You Will Find||Matthew 7:7-8|
|4||Waterfalls: צִנּוֹרֶ֑יךָ – tsinnuwr||Psalms 42:7|
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness
A cure for the plague
- Accept Jesus Christ as your savior,
- confess your sin.
- On your knees,
- put your head to the ground (if you can)
- chant the name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus….
- until you feel a burning sensation in the affected area
- flush the affected area with cold water, no soap
- dry the affected area with a clean towel
- get some rest.
- Repeat as needed.