Life Began in Zero-G
The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.(Genesis 1:2) ESV
Something really odd happened during the development of what we call mainstream theology. Somewhere along the line the words formless and void have been taken to mean that there was nothing.
It’s odd because it occurs in the description of a body of water called the deep, so there’s obviously not nothing. Therefore, using deduction, in the context of a body of water what do the words formless and void refer to? The standard answer is below, but it clearly misses the point.
Formless: תֹ֙הוּ֙ – tohu
- formlessness, confusion, unreality, emptiness
- formlessness, of primaeval earth, of land reduced to primaeval chaos, city of chaos (of ruined city); = nothingness, empty space, of empty, trackless waste.
- figurative of what is empty, unreal, as idols (of idol-makers), groundless arguments or considerations, moral unreality or falsehood; = a thing of nought, worthlessness, as adverb accusative I said not, seek me emptily, to no purpose.
- From an unused root meaning to lie waste; a desolation (of surface), i.e. Desert; figuratively, a worthless thing; adverbially, in vain — confusion, empty place, without form, nothing, (thing of) nought, vain, vanity, waste, wilderness.
The translators weren’t thinking in the correct context. If a body of water is formless then it has no shape. If the water is also void it can’t mean that it’s empty, because it’s water. It’s empty of everything except water, which must mean that it’s pure. This gives us a truly fascinating clue as we deduce the theory of Biblical quantum gravitation (BQG). According to the theory gravity was created on the second day, this means that the first day and all time before it was a zero-G environment.
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 26
- IF the deep was formless,
- BUT in a gravitational field water forms a sphere,
- THEN on the 1st day (and before) the universe was a zero-G environment.