The Origin of “the Deep”
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.(John 1:1-2) ESV
- IF the foundation of the world is an act of conception where H+ bonded with ΩO2- to form ΩOH– and H+ in a plasma matrix referred to as the deep (H2O),
- AND if the deep is the Son of God through whom all things were made,
- THEN the chemical properties of OH– must be a physical manifestation of the purpose for which the Son of God was begotten.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
The Holy Trinity, particle
|God the Father||the first elemental particle||Alpha||H+|
|God the Holy Spirit||Omega Oxygen||Omega||ΩO2-|
|God the Son||Hydroxyl||Alpha and Omega||ΩOH–|
OH– and H+ exist together as water. Its chemical formula is H2O but it’s not the triangular molecule we imagine, it’s an unstable plasma of OH– and H+.
- God the Father, the first elemental particle, Hydrogen H+(Alpha)
- God the Holy Spirit, Omega Oxygen ΩO2- (Omega)
- There was an act of conception and they begat –
- God the Son, the fusion of these particles ΩOH– (Alpha & Omega)
- In the beginning the Son was God and was with God
- ΩOH– +H+ = H2O (the deep).
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
The Holy Trinity, formulaic
|In the beginning was the Word||and the Word was with God||and the Word was God|
|ΩOH–||ΩOH– +H+ = H2O||H+ + ΩO2- = ΩOH–|
The Word was God (ΩOH–) and was with God (+H+) = H2O (the deep). Sorry folks, deal with it.– Matty
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness