Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.(Psalms 19:4-6) KJV
We (that’s me and the Holy spirit) use Newtons law of gravity and Kepler’s laws of planetary motion to show that there’s no proof of heliocentricity and we use Matty’s Constant to show that the sun is LESS massive than the Earth.
A spherical Earth is at the center of a spherical cosmos (Earth isn’t flat). This is an empirical model that uses Kepler’s and Newton’s laws to show that the sun is less massive than the Earth. There’s a rigid crystalline firmament on the edge of space which is 90% of the mass of the universe.– Geocentrospheric, definition
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
The Biblical doctrine of Geocentrosphericity has five components.
The Biblical Doctrine of Geocentrosphericity
|1||Earth has a foundation which doesn’t move||Psalms 104:5|
|2||The sun orbits the Earth||Ecclesiastes 1:5|
|3||There’s only one sun, it’s not a star||1 Corinthians 15:40-41|
|4||Stars orbit the Earth, they aren’t suns||Judges 5:20|
|5||The firmament is a sea of glass||Revelation 4:6|
Earth has a foundation which doesn’t move
Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.(Psalms 104:5) KJV
The Earth is stationary, literally as solid as a rock. It’s empirical.
The sun orbits the Earth
The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.(Ecclesiastes 1:5) KJV
The sun rises and the sun sets. Every day. It’s empirical.
There’s only one sun, it’s not a star
There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.(1 Corinthians 15:40-41) KJV
There’s only one sun, it’s not a star. It’s empirical.
Stars orbits the Earth, they aren’t suns
They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.(Judges 5:20) KJV
Stars aren’t suns, they’re something else. It’s empirical. The stars in their courses orbit the Earth. Every day. They are deployed in battle in at least two occasions and used to rain fire on the Earth on two occasions. That’s not possible if stars are distant suns and galaxies.
The firmament is a sea of glass
And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.(Revelation 4:6) KJV
Check out the firmament rabbit trail.
Faith is believing in something that you can’t see, because of evidence.– Faith, definition
Frame of Reference
The Geocentrospheric model can’t be refuted simply because our frame of reference, being that we’re on Earth, is Geocentrospheric and the cosmos is working just fine, thank you. Think about it like this:
Frame of Reference
- We’re on the Earth.
- We observe the cosmos from the Earth.
- We observe that the cosmos orbits the Earth every day.
- Our frame of reference is empirically, and inherently, Geocentrospheric.
The reason for creation is the manifestation of sentient life with free will.– The Reason for Creation
Features of the Model
Features of the Geocentrospheric Model
- Central spherical Earth,
- compatible with the core accretion model.
- Spherical crystalline firmament on the edge of space,
- the missing %90 of the mass of the universe,
- the brightly shining wall detected by Voyager and New Horizons,
- the reason why SciPop invented dark matter.
- Gravitational time dilation,
- at the surface of Earth about 6,000 has passed since creation,
- the remote regions of the cosmos may be 13.8 billion years old.
- There’s only one sun,
- the sun is a fraction of the mass of Earth,
- this is calculated using Kepler’s and Newton’s laws,
- Earth is F1, the sun is F2 in Kepler’s laws,
- Stars are unknown luminous material (ULM),
- the majority of this is crystalline firmament material (CFM),
- CFM gives us a source for the data which SciPop calls exoplanets.
- We can account for all physical evidence and empirical observations such as,
- redshift (gravitational time dilation) and,
- blueshift (stars are on collision course with Earth).
- It allows the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy,
- stars will fall to Earth during the tribulation.
Direct observation from Earth is that the planets appear to have elliptical orbits around the Sun. We observe this planetary system orbit the Earth every day. That means that the Earth is f1, the Sun is f2 in the elliptical orbits.
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.