(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)(Ephesians 4:9-10) KJV
If our souls start in hell then this life is our one chance to escape it forever. We’ve been given an opportunity to respond to the truth which has been revealed to us. No one has an excuse.
Before the crucifixion the souls of the Old Testament saints had to wait for the coming of the messiah in sheol, the underworld realm of the dead. We refer to this as Abraham’s bosom. After the crucifixion Jesus descended into sheol to gather up the souls of the OT saints and take them to heaven.
The OT folk who died not knowing the lord were in the pit, the molten core of the Earth. All this gives us a way to resolve the plan of redemption and salvation with our theory of Biblical quantum gravity (BQG). The cosmological arrangement of a heaven of light above and a dark world of corruption below are also pictured in the separation of mind and heart.
- Heart and mind are aspects of the soul.
- They’re used to picture the separation of Earth (heart) from heaven (mind).
- This pictures our dual nature as both carnal and spiritual.
- We can equate gravity with the aspect of God’s love we call the law.
- Through faith in Jesus Christ:
- we’re no longer under the law, we’re under grace.
- when we die we’re free from the bondage of the law, gravity,
- we will be with the Lord in heaven.
- If we’re lost in sin, in bondage to the law, we’ll go back to hell.
If faith in Jesus Christ is how our souls escape the gravity of Earth and go to heaven then, logically, our soul begins its journey in hell.