He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow of death.(Job 28:3) KJV
Mass sinks in time, into stratified layers of sediment: a solid core on fire in the darkness, sunk in the shadow of death.(Job 28:3) MP Technical Paraphrase
Setteth: שָׂ֤ם – sum
- I. there, in that place; where; here-there; thence; whence.
- II. thither, after verbs of motion, wither.
- III. then, at that time.
- IV. thither; rarely, there; whither, – rarely where.
Davidson Analytical Hebrew and Chaldee Lexicon page DCCXXII
[Man (he, she, it) puts] To put, place, set: שָׂ֤ם – sum
The mass is in motion. It has been set in a place or it is in motion towards the place where it is to be set. This is the third Hebrew concept of gravity which we have identified.
Job 28:3 Translation
|Gravity as a Process|
|קֵ֤ץ||An end||at the end of time||qets|
|שָׂ֤ם||[Man] puts||to put, place, set||sum|
|וּֽלְכָל||and every||to hang together||ulekal|
|ה֣וּא||he||he, she, it||hi|
|אֶ֖בֶן||for ore||a stone||eben|
|אֹ֣פֶל||in the darkness||gloom of the underworld||ophel|
|וְצַלְמָֽוֶת||and the shadow of death||death-like shadow||tsalmaveth|
|Job 28:3 Translation|
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness
A cure for the plague
- Accept Jesus Christ as your savior,
- confess your sin.
- On your knees,
- put your head to the ground (if you can)
- chant the name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus….
- until you feel a burning sensation in the affected area
- flush the affected area with cold water, no soap
- dry the affected area with a clean towel
- get some rest.
- Repeat as needed.