The End Times Revival
Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?” I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.(Revelation 7:13-14) ESV
As the end of the age approaches we find ourselves at humanity’s Dunkirk moment. We’ve started the end times revival and our stated goal is to save a billion souls.
This year (2021) we transitioned out of COVID-19-distance-leaning-life-on-hold, into, if we have to put a life back together, what do we want it to look like?
We continued to develop our unified theory of everything. Not only do we have a metaphorical Donkey’s jawbone in our theory of gravitation, but the body of work that it’s a part of is the equivalent to the 300 foxes that Samson set on fire and then sent into the standing corn. He became the center of a radius of destruction. As are we.
A Unified Theory of Everything
- First cause
- Electromagnetism (a unified field theory)
Recently we’ve found that news coming out of the mainstream science press (SciPop) is being deliberately tailored to address issues which we’ve solved in Matty’s Paradigm. Most obviously the fact that the heat causing global warming is coming up from under ground, not from the atmosphere. THE NARRATIVE is having a hard time keeping up.
- Got engaged
- Worked as a Coffee Shop Barista
- Got hired as a Golf Course Starter and Ranger
- We’re testing a theory of gravitation using golf
- My son’s baptism
- We left a church and reconnected with friends at an old one
- We won victory over Big Tech
- We’ve found peace and quiet on Twitter
- We started the End Times Revival
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
Read through the Bible in a year
|Reading plan||December 30|