The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.(Proverbs 12:24) KJV
This is a big deal. It’s a game changer. It’s a means by which you can come to know God in a way that you probably didn’t think was possible. It’s going to take some work though.
This isn’t a pill you can swallow and wake up with the full knowledge of how the Bible is in perfect harmony with science.
Studying Matty’s Paradigm
- Why did God Create Creation? The best way to study Matty’s Paradigm is to follow the year-long daily devotional. There is a lot of scripture and scientific material to consider and we have broken it up into a post for each day of the year. Each month covers a different day of creation or period of the history of earth.
- Soul and Spirit is the most searched for subject matter and this material is arranged in a way that shows the logical progression of thought which allows us to deduce that each human soul is a gravity node which contains our consciousness and personality.
- Gravity is the ground zero of theoretical science but, sadly, theoretical science got it wrong. We develop the Biblical doctrine of gravity. Along with Soul and Spirit it allows us to show that gravitational waves are emitted from the core of the earth in response to fluctuations in the human death rate.
- Hell is Expanding is uniquely topical in that it lays out the Biblical foundation for the current trend we see as climate change.
- Principia Mattymatica is a grand synthesis of all of the material in a form based directly on the structure used in Sir Isaac Newton’s Principia Mathematica. We show that the premise God cannot lie and the Bible is true is a Principle which can be deduced from Axioms.