The Vanishing Point
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man’s heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.(Ecclesiastes 3:11) ESV
We deduce that each human soul is a gravity node, combine it with the doctrine of redemption, incorporate gravitational time dilation (GTD) and weave it seamlessly into the broad narrative of scripture.
We’ve been through a complicated and involved investigation to deduce that the creative act of the second day was the creation of a gravitational singularity at the center of the observable universe. At the point of the singularity God stopped time. The further away from the singularity we are, the faster time is passing. This is known as GTD and it’s a measurable phenomenon.
|Distance from Source||Location||Time Dilation|
|1||0||Center of earth||0|
|2||4,100 km||Sheol||1 day|
|3||6,371 km||Surface of earth||1,000 yrs|
|4||26,541 km||GPS Satellites||+38,640 ns/day|
|5||54,600,000 km||Mars||+40 mins/day|
|6||Unknown distance||The Firmament||1,000,000 yrs|
GTD gives us the Donkey’s Jawbone and Matty’s Paradox, which summarize the ramifications of gravitational time dilation (GTD) as expressed in 2 Peter 3:8 and Psalms 90:4.
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.(2 Peter 3:8) ESV
The Donkey’s Jawbone
- At the center of the Earth time isn’t passing.
- At a radial distance of 6,371 km (surface of Earth) a day is 24 hours.
- At the distance of the firmament (remote regions of the cosmos) 24 hours on Earth is 1,000 years.
For a thousand years in your sight are but as yesterday when it is past, or as a watch in the night.(Psalms 90:4) ESV
- IF 1,000 years has passed for each day on Earth since the 2nd day,
- AND the Earth is about 6,000 years old.
- THEN a minimum of 2.19 billion years has passed at the radial distance of the firmament (the remote regions of the cosmos) in the same period of time.
The Vanishing Point – Navigation
|2||The End from the Beginning||Isaiah 46:10|
|3||What is the Soul?||Psalms 103:1|
|3.1||Where is the Soul?||Psalms 139:15|
|3.2||When is the Soul?||Ephesians 1:4|
Read through the Bible in a year
|Reading plan||February 23|
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness