Gog and Magog
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.(Revelation 20:7-8) KJV
Question: If Satan is imprisoned for the duration of the Millennial Kingdom, then why on Earth would God let Satan go free at then end of it? We (that’s me and the Holy spirit) can think of two ways to understand this:
- God’s will is that sentient beings have free will to choose their own outcome,
- Satan could repent, even though he doesn’t (it’s an object lesson).
- The expansion of hell melts the interior of the Earth to the point of collapse,
- Satan is a great Red Dragon, he could swim out of sheol as it’s deteriorating.
They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.(Isaiah 11:9) ESV
You may remember that during the Millennial Kingdom the knowledge of the Lord will cover the Earth as water covers the sea. It will be clearly visible to everyone, no matter where they are on the surface of the Earth. This takes all of the guesswork out of who or what to believe in. In a situation like this, is there rally a choice?
Interestingly this is an argument used by many people as an excuse to deny the existence of God. If, the argument goes, God is omnipotent and omnipresent then why doesn’t he just reveal himself to me? There are two ways to understand this:
- He did,
- His name is Jesus Christ and we have multiple first hand eyewitness accounts of his life and work, and the record of history as to what happened as a result.
- If God revealed himself to you in a way which met your requirement you wouldn’t have free will about your relationship with God,
- But you do have free will, it’s part of the elemental nature of the universe.
Satan will spend his last days deceiving people to follow him into his final act of self-destruction. This issue gets back to the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything. By allowing Satan out of his prison God is being fair and keeping up his end of the bargain.
Why did God create the universe?
The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything:
God created the universe so that sentient beings with free will could make a choice between light or darkness, life or death.– The Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything
For a fire is kindled in My anger, And shall burn to the lowest hell; It shall consume the earth with her increase, And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.(Deuteronomy 32:22) NKJV
The other factor which is available to us because we’ve developed our spherical hollow Earth model is the potential effect that the expansion of hell has on the Earth during the Millennial Kingdom. We should to consider the possibility that hell melts so much of the interior of the Earth that it’s no longer a prison and Satan can swim out of it.
Starfall material bought the Millennial Kingdom the 1,000 years it needed by insulating it from the heat of hell, but hell continues to expand and is melting the Earth from the inside out. The crust and mantle may be on the verge of collapse at the end of the 1,000 years.
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
Read through the Bible in a year
|Reading plan||November 29|
|Chronological||1 Corinthians 1-4|