And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.(Revelation 13:8) KJV
Jesus describes himself as alpha and omega. He meant that he was alpha and also omega at the same time. Jesus Christ is a combination of alpha with omega. The fusion of alpha with omega begot alpha and omega.
Alpha is the beginning, the first letter of the alphabet. Omega is the ending, the last letter of the alpha bet. Alpha and omega are two different states. However, God describes himself as three in one, the trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. If alpha is God the Father, and Omega is God the Holy Spirit, then this is why Jesus describes himself as alpha and omega, he is the fruit of the union of alpha with omega. Jesus Christ is described as begotten, not made. he wasn’t created like the rest of us.
Jesus is also described as the lamb who was slain from the foundation of the Earth. The Greek word translated as foundation in these passages is katabole.
Foundation: καταβολῆς – katabolé
- A laying down,
- depositing, sowing, deposit, technically used of the act of conception.
- katabolḗ (from katá, “exactly according to,” down from the most general to the most specific detail, “following all the way along,” and bállō, “to cast”) – properly, a foundation, cast according to a blueprint (original design); the substructure which determines the entire direction (destination) of all that follows; the foundation-plan, upon which the entire super-structure is built; (figuratively) the beginning (founding) that purposefully designs all that follows.
- katabolḗ (“foundation-plan”) typically relates to Christ’s incarnation, i.e. coming to earth in the flesh to be our Redeemer. This divine plan was set and sealed (guaranteed) before creation (Heb 9:26; 1 Pet 1:20; Rev 13:8). In general, (katabolḗ) refers to the basis God has established, upon which all people can know Him. This was laid down before the first ray of sunshine or drop of water touched the earth.
Foundation in this context is an act of conception so our premise, that [alpha] fused with [omega] to beget [alpha and omega] has a sound scriptural basis. Why is this important?
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.(James 3:17) KJV
We’re told that the wisdom that comes from above is first pure. This is where we find Sophia Proton.
Sophia Proton – σοφία πρῶτον
This post is part of the Sophia Proton (wisdom first) thought experiment.
Before, at the beginning: πρῶτον – próton
- before, at the beginning
- first, in the first place, before, formerly.
- Neuter of protos as adverb (with or without ho);
- firstly (in time, place, order, or importance)
- before, at the beginning, chiefly (at, at the) first (of all).
- Greek: Ἡ δὲ ἄνωθεν σοφία πρῶτον μὲν ἁγνή ἐστιν
- Transliteration: Hē de anōthen sophia prōton men hagnē estin
- Interlinear: But the from above wisdom first indeed pure is
- Wisdom first indeed pure is
- Pure wisdom is a proton?
- Wisdom is pure protons?
Faith is believing in something that you can’t see, because of evidence.– Faith, definition
The First Elementary Particle
If we resolve God the Father with the first elementary particle, the Hydrogen atom, we can look to our knowledge of atomic physics for the next piece of the puzzle. Let’s resolve God the Holy Spirit with Oxygen, but not just any Oxygen.
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
Cause and Effect
Another way in which the Lord refers to himself is, the Word of God. Word is a translation of the Greek logos which means “reasoning expressed by words”. If > then > therefore. Or if > and > then. This is the establishment of the relationship between cause and effect.
Logos: Λόγος – a Word
- lógos from /légō, “speaking to a conclusion“
- a word, being the expression of a thought; a saying. /lógos (“word”) is preeminently used of Christ (Jn 1:1), expressing the thoughts of the Father through the Spirit.
- sharing a message (discourse, “communication-speech”).
- a broad term meaning “reasoning expressed by words“
- properly, a collecting, collection and that, as well of those things which are put together in thought, as of those which, having been thought i. e. gathered together in the mind, are expressed in words. Accordingly, a twofold use of the term is to be distinguished: one which relates to speaking, and one which relates to thinking.
- reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating, etc.:
- of the divine mind, pervading and noting all things by its proper force, Hebrews 4:12.
The reason for creation is the manifestation of sentient life with free will.– The Reason for Creation
First Cause and Effect
- IF Alpha, male, God the father
- AND Omega, female, God the Holy Spirit
- THEN Alpha and Omega, neuter, the only begotten, God the Son, Jesus Christ
The Logic of First Cause
- IF God the Father (H+)
- AND God the Holy Spirit (O2-)
- THEN begat God the Son (OH–)
- AND IF God the Son was God (OH–)
- AND was with God (+ H+)
- THEREFORE first cause is the origin of the deep (OH– + H+ = H2O).
The purpose of creation is to bring about the permanent physical separation of light from darkness, day from night, good from evil.– The Purpose of Creation
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.(John 1:1-5, 14) KJV
One Reply to “Logos: Λόγος – a Word”