Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good!(Psalms 34:8) ESV
Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!
The universe has been created so that we can exist. Our existence is an opportunity to see for ourselves what God has revealed about Himself and make a choice:
- Do we want to be with God in eternity,
- or not?
The problem is that in order to manifest free will so that we can make this choice God had to imbue the entire atomic system of which we’re made with free will too. If an atom wants to spontaneously decay it can. The creation is decaying and falling apart.
Not only that but the operation of gravity is causing debris to accumulate at the center of creation which, by a totally staggering coincidence, just happens to be at the center of the Earth. It’s an expanding molten ball of radioactive slag.
The question becomes:
- Do you want to go to heaven until the Earth consumes itself and a new one can be installed,
- or go to the ball of molten radioactive slag and be disposed of with it?
It’s simple physics. God isn’t being mean.
“Now you shall say to this people, ‘Thus says the LORD: “Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.(Jeremiah 21:8) NKJV
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness
A cure for the plague
- Accept Jesus Christ as your savior,
- confess your sin.
- On your knees,
- put your head to the ground (if you can)
- chant the name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus….
- until you feel a burning sensation in the affected area
- flush the affected area with cold water, no soap
- dry the affected area with a clean towel
- get some rest.
- Repeat as needed.