Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?(Galatians 4:16) KJV
Our deduction brings us to a deeply disturbing line of reasoning, expressed in the last of 3 deductive questions:
Gravity Deductive Question 3
- If souls are gravity nodes,
- and the core of the Earth is hell,
- could the addition of souls to hell cause gravitational waves?
- If so,
- as people die gravity is transferred from the crust to the core increasing the attractive force on the lower mantle,
- thus causing more debris to fall into the core resulting in the expansion of hell and global warming.
- Is this a hypothesis which we can test and is it predictive?
This becomes Hypothesis 13.
- IF the center of the Earth is the source of gravity for the entire universe,
- AND human souls are gravity nodes,
- THEN fluctuations in the human death rate are the cause of gravitational waves.