But if you do not—and you will not—then beware the Fire whose fuel is people and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.The Heifer 2:24
In Matty’s Paradigm there is an hypothesis that the expansion of hell is the cause of global warming.
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 5
- IF hell is at the center of the Earth,
- AND it’s expanding,
- THEN we would expect to be able to detect this in seismological data,
- AND we should anticipate that heat radiating from the interior of the Earth would have an effect on ocean water temperatures.
When people ask what causes the expansion of hell the response is another predictive testable hypothesis: The expansion of hell is due to the continual influx of human souls and debris.
Predictive Testable Hypothesis 13
- IF the center of the Earth is the source of gravity for the entire universe,
- AND human souls are gravity nodes,
- THEN fluctuations in the human death rate are the cause of gravitational waves.
It would appear that there is a clear statement that human souls and debris are being added to hell in the Qur’an. The fire is hell. It’s fuel is human souls and debris. Not just any souls, the souls of disbelievers.