- Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
I know that this is going to sound strange, but could it be possible that hell is real?
We are called to be salt in the world, to make it less dull and boring. How can I be salt?
- Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. (Matthew 5:13)
Not only could hell be real, but what if it is the reason for volcanoes and global warming?
Hawaii volcano produces methane and ‘eerie’ blue flames
- And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)
- And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. (Colossians 3:15)
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)
- Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessalonians 3:16)