Logos: Λόγος – a Word
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.(John 1:1) ESV
We resolve a name of God the Son, “the Word of God,” with water, gender, the relationship of cause and effect, logic and reason, and the bonding of atomic nuclei at the beginning of the universe.
We’re going to tie together these five loose ends and we’re going to see that they weren’t loose ends at all, they’re a whole.
- The Origin of Gender
- Cause and Effect
- Logic and Reason
- The Word
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
We don’t want to write about water. What can we say that hasn’t been said? It’s an odd paradox. We think we know so much about water, but perhaps we know very little.
Faith is believing in something that you can’t see, because of evidence.– Faith, definition
The Origin of Gender
If two elemental spirits or ancient astral beings, Alpha and Omega, occupied the universe before creation, and they were the functional equivalents of male and female, it could be said that when God the Father and God the Holy Spirit begat God the Son it was the first ever example of cause and effect. Interestingly this means that there is such a thing as first cause and we can isolate it.
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
Cause and Effect
The universe was made possible by the coming together of two genders. It can be seen, therefore, that gender is the embodiment of cause and effect. As such, creation is only possible by establishing the relationship between cause and effect. Incidentally, this implies that time is passing.
First Cause and Effect
- IF Alpha, male, God the father
- AND Omega, female, God the Holy Spirit
- THEN Alpha and Omega, neuter, the only begotten, God the Son, Jesus Christ
The reason for creation is the manifestation of sentient life with free will.– The Reason for Creation
Logic and Reason
Cause and effect is the basis of logic and reason. Logical deduction, or reasoning, proceeds based on either observing or theorizing how effects result from causes. The cause: the bonding together of [Alpha] with [Omega]; caused an effect: the Son of God [Alpha and Omega].
The purpose of creation is to bring about the permanent physical separation of light from darkness, day from night, good from evil.– The Purpose of Creation
One of the ways in which the Bible refers to the Son of God, is the Word, or the Word of God. This is a translation of the Greek word Logos.
Logos: Λόγος – a Word
- lógos from /légō, “speaking to a conclusion“
- a word, being the expression of a thought; a saying. /lógos (“word”) is preeminently used of Christ (Jn 1:1), expressing the thoughts of the Father through the Spirit.
- sharing a message (discourse, “communication-speech”).
- a broad term meaning “reasoning expressed by words“
- properly, a collecting, collection and that, as well of those things which are put together in thought, as of those which, having been thought i. e. gathered together in the mind, are expressed in words. Accordingly, a twofold use of the term is to be distinguished: one which relates to speaking, and one which relates to thinking.
- reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating, etc.:
- of the divine mind, pervading and noting all things by its proper force, Hebrews 4:12.
Logos means speaking to a conclusion or reasoning expressed by words. God the Son, the Word, is the expression of the thoughts of the Father through the Spirit. However, we are not being conceptual, metaphorical or symbolic. We’re within the realm of Physics because we can draw a direct connection between the Holy Trinity and particle physics.
Logos: Λόγος – a Word – Navigation
|1||Logos – a Word||John 1:1|
|The Origin of Gender||Matthew 19:4-5|
|Cause and Effect||Proverbs 30:33|
|2||Logos: Λόγος – a Word||Revelation 13:8|
Read through the Bible in a year
|Reading plan||January 10|