Every good gift and every perfect present comes from heaven; it comes down from God, the Creator of the heavenly lights, who does not change or cause darkness by turning.(James 1:17) Good News Translation
The phrase “the father of lights,” is sweet and poetic. It’s spiritually accurate in identifying two roles of God the Father. It’s also accurate physics.
The development of Matty’s Paradigm has been a process of sequentially more complex ordering. It started as a jumble of ideas. The goal is to find simplicity.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
- The first major ordering was to organize the material by month, with each month being a specific subject area. January through June were the first six days of creation. July through December were the fall of creation and its decay into the mess in which we find ourselves: looking forward to a time of catastrophic upheaval the like of which have never been seen before.
- The second major ordering was to hone and refine the subject material for each day of each month. Most daily posts were subdivided into sections by using subheadings.
- The third major ordering was to beak up the daily posts so that each subheading became it’s own post. This has been especially useful. Issue like gravitational time dilation crop up repeatedly as the solution to issues in physics or eschatology, and we wrote about it as part of the post on several different days in different months. Collecting up all of the fragments into a post with the name gravitational time dilation has been a big step forward.
We just searched our own material using the phrase “father of lights,” and found several posts where we cite James 1:17. One of our earliest posts, back when we were relatively new to the process of deductive reasoning, was before we had deduced Hypothesis 22. Here’s a quote from it about walking by faith.
Walking by faith is a little like climbing a wall. The task is to get to the top, but we can’t fly to get there. We have to securely grasp the first hand hold and then we may move up to the next.
We took the first hand hold of moving up the wall when we understood that the light on the first day was generated by nuclear fusion. We’re going to move up another level when we understand the mechanism that God used to permanently separate light and darkness: the creation of gravity.– The Darkness
The good thing about having gone down the rabbit hole and off the deep end is that we find that it becomes easier to see through the veil which seems to be covering up the scriptures for most people. James 1:17 gives us two data points which are both accurate physics, and which give us an application of Hypothesis 22.
- Father (male gender analogue),
- Light (uncharged Hydrogen).
Faith is believing in something that you can’t see, because of evidence.– Faith, definition
Father (male gender analogue)
To the first point we conclude that God the Father is the male parent analogue in the first ever occurrence of cause and effect.
The Holy Trinity
|Elohim||Alpha||Alpha & Omega||Omega|
|Dispensation||First, the beginning||Only begotten||Last, the end|
|Manifestation||Proton||the deep||Omega Oxygen|
|Particle||H+||ΩOH– (+H+ = H2O)||ΩO2-|
|Attribute||Mind, soul, heart||Body, blood||Breath, wind|
First Cause and Effect
- IF Alpha, male, God the father
- AND Omega, female, God the Holy Spirit
- THEN Alpha and Omega, neuter, the only begotten, God the Son, Jesus Christ
- Call upon the name of Jesus Christ,
- believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
- confess your sin.
Light (uncharged Hydrogen)
To the second point there is a brightly shining wall on the edge of space.
Here’s three examples of breathless, giddy reporting on SciPop’s failure to understand the significance of cosmic discoveries.
A NASA Spacecraft May Have Detected A Giant Wall At The Edge Of The Solar System
NASA detects glowing ‘hydrogen wall’ at edge of our solar system
New Horizons Spacecraft Sees Possible Hydrogen Wall at the End of the Solar System