But if God is behind it, you cannot stop it anyway, unless you want to fight against God. The council members agreed with what he said,(Acts 5:39) CEV
We (that’s me and the Holy spirit) propose that Matty’s Paradigm is proof of God. We’re not rich by worldly standards, or famous, but let’s consider a few things: where do we stand and how is this a predictive, testable hypothesis for God?
Once upon a time it seemed important to have metrics on followers and engagement. We were in a neck-and-neck battle with Wake Forest University on Twitter followers when they fired us in November 2017.
We passed them that same week and that account @matty_lawrence went on to get over 38K followers before Twitter suspended it. Twitter didn’t used to like it when we made atheists look like a bunch of idiots. Nowadays it’s a reality of life that atheists are idiots so they have to put up with it.
Incidentally the Twitter account @JanitorWho got suspended at something like 23K.
Many Christians want to share the good news and their joy of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ but they’re reluctant to because, they feel, they don’t know the Bible well enough and wouldn’t know what to say.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
We can encourage Christians to be bold witnesses by teaching them to give their own testimony and explain what God has done for them. We don’t need scripture to prove a transformed life, the life is proof of God.
- IF Matty’s Paradigm is the product of a genuine search for the truth which God has encoded in scripture,
- AND if it’s God’s will for this truth to be known,
- THEN it will succeed and be known.
What metrics are we going to use to measure the success of Matty’s Paradigm? We used to think that Twitter followers were important. Not any more.
- We wondered: when is Matty’s Paradigm going to take off?
- When we were getting 0-20 hits/day,
- when we were getting 20-50 hits/day,
- when we were getting 50-100 hits/day,
- when we were getting 100-150 hits/day,
- when we were getting 1,000-10,000 hits/day,
- when we were getting 10,000-30,000 hits/day,
- we stopped wondering about it.
- It’s in God’s hands.
We’ll just wait and see.
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness