According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:(Ephesians 1:4) KJV
Continuing with our rabbit hole of deduction:
The Nature of God, deductive question 2
- IF the human soul is a gravity node,
- AND all souls began in the center of the Earth,
- THEN is the soul of God a gravitational singularity?
Logically this leads us to this question:
The Nature of God, deductive question 3
- IF God’s soul is a gravitational singularity,
- AND it’s the one which caused the Earth to form on the second day at the center of the universe?
- THEN is this how it could be literally true and physically possible for us to have been in him before the foundation of the world?
Hmmm. See what I mean about rabbit holes? Let’s keep going.
The Nature of God, deductive question 4
- IF God’s soul is the gravitational singularity at the center of the Earth,
- IS this idea compatible with the broad narrative of scripture which includes
- the plan of redemption,
- the eventual destruction of the present Earth,
- its replacement with a new heaven and a new Earth,
- the permanent physical separation of light from darkness, good from evil?
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness